- The people who inspire me... Living Life 10The more love we give, the more love that is given. Let me tell you about one man who has inspired me.
- Billed over $100,000 for one PET scan Living Life 9How much was I billed for one PET scan? Was I billed $1,000? $10,000? $100,000? Think bigger!
- You are amazing!You are amazing and the world is a beautiful place!
- Knowing Hans Living Life 8Hans was a magnificent human being, one of the most powerful souls I have ever known. It was an honor, a privilege, a gift to have known him.
- Experience some joy by listening to Poems 8These lovely poems will surely whirly lift your heavenly heart!
- Poem 6 You want me to do somethingA poem about love, heart break and hurt.
- Poems 5Five poems in one sweet podcasts by Shawn White. Blooming Sadness, At Peace, Magical Ways and In our Life.
- Poem 4: Simply GorgeousA loving poem from one heart to another.
- Have a Dancingly good time by Subscribing!Subscribe and discover all the amazing moments at ShawnWhiteBlog.com!
- Poem 3: The Empty HandThis show airs every Saturday.
Hope is our Ally
Hope, the cute, yet terrifying mouse. She has guided us, continues to guide us and will always guide us. Hope is our faith, love and belief we can make the best of any situation. Through Hope we can find our way through any hole, overcome any obstacle and put a smile on anyone’s face.
Would you like to live life to its fullest? To avoid the terrible decisions of others? To enjoy the things you love? And to live by your terms?
Of course you do. We all do.
How do we do this? How do we make this a reality?
We achieve this by becoming our own personal advocate.
If I, Shawn White, knew how to advocate for myself at the start of my journey, I would not have done chemotherapy. Even now, I would rather live with the quality of life I have and die sooner, than endure chemo and live longer.
This is my line in the sand, I know the quality of life I want to live and I will fight for it.
I want to help you find your line in the sand and assist you in developing the tools to fight for it.
My treatment was not worth the cost I paid in pain, but maybe yours will be. We are different people with different needs. You, I and everyone else are uniquely beautiful creatures and all our approaches will be just as varied. To discover personal advocacy, we need to embrace Hope, learn critical thought and develop our force of will. These are the three main components of personal advocacy, but none are more important than Hope.
- A New Year
- Advocacy for Hope
- Poems of Shawn White
- Poetic Expressions
- Shawn White Blog Podcast
- The epoch of Independence
- The First Six Months
- Thoughts of 2015
- Tree of Life
- Who is Shawn White