This marks the first episode of my Power Advocacy podcast. My goal is to illuminate the path for those who seek to navigate the treacherous road of cancer. I want to help you find the way, to guide you through turbulent waters into the soft, soothing sea. I hope that these words will give you the power to reach for self advocacy, to taste independence and to become the master of your fate.
Dreams and Passions
It is important to have dreams and passions. They are the fuel your heart uses to empower your mind to achieve great things. The misery of my cancer journey has made me a powerful man. I want to teach you how to become a powerful person. Come join me on this journey, lets make the cancer road a less horrific path.
- …in the process of developing a self advocacy booklet. This illustrated source book will provide the tools you need to become your own advocate.
- …looking for cancer organizations who would be interested in spreading cancer awareness and patient advocacy.
- …working on finding resources that will make research easier on current and future cancer patients. The internet provides a wealth of information, but not all of us are rich enough to know where we can find it.
- …writing an autobiography that focuses on my journey through cancer and the tools I used to navigate its treacherous waters.
- …searching for ways to bring greater awareness to my own cancer (NET/Carcinoid), so others my reclaim their lives and live life to its fullest.
If you would like to read more about my journey into self advocacy feel free to click on this loving link.